Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Walrus Design

In my character and object design class last week we had to pick a random slip of paper out of a cup, and on that piece of paper was an animal. We had to draw that animal first realistically, then as a cartoon character for an adult swim type cartoon. We were also supposed to try to think of stereotypes that might go with our animal and try to apply them. My animal, which you could tell by the title, is a walrus. I was going to go with a lazy personality at first, but decided to do a "fat cat" type of character instead. With out further ado, here it is...

   
Let me know what you think in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. Thought provoking and sexually arousing, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not aroused by it, but I think it is very well done :)
    Weird shadow though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somebody is a liar ^^^^^^^^^^^ :D

    ReplyDelete